Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of products and not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar inventhelp store products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or invention Ideas the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp Review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.